Requirements & Guidance (R&G) and Program Overview (POV)* describe the process for accreditation of:
- Management Systems Certification Bodies
- Product, Process and Service Certification Bodies
- Inspection Bodies
- Greenhouse Gas Validation/Verification Bodies
- Bodies performing the Certification of Persons
- Standards Development Organizations
- Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Medical Testing Laboratories
- Proficiency Testing Providers
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Facilities
The Requirements & Guidance for SDOs also details the policy and procedures related to National Standards of Canada and National Adoptions of Canada.
SCC has replaced its Canadian procedural (CAN-P) documents relating to accreditation with Program Overview (POV) and Requirements and Guidance (R&G) documents. The requirements previously described in CAN-P documents have been updated and formatted into these R&G documents, and the Program Overviews provide information on the program specifics. ?